Visalys® Veneers are prefabricated, polymerized and radiopaque veneers, manufactured from a highly filled hybrid composite. The composite is cured before finishing the veneer surface in a special plasma hardening process. This makes Visalys® Veneers exceptionally stable and resistant and gives them a smooth, shiny surface.
Not available in all markets.
Advantages of the product
- Minimally invasive preparation
- Adaptable as required
- Veneers can be placed chairside in just one session
- Lasting function and esthetics
- Lower costs than with porcelain veneers
- For many indications
Benefits for dentists
- Highly esthetic restorations in just one session
- Treatment results can be viewed and evaluated immediately
- No temporary restoration required
- No need for costly, time-consuming dental technology
- Value creation remains 100% in the dental practice
- Extends the range of indications