VISALYS® 6 for cosmetically indicated tooth whitening
VISALYS® 6 is a one-component tooth-whitening system based on hydrogen peroxide for whitening vital and non-vital teeth. Lasting, good results are attained if the teeth are whitened using a custom-fabricated vacuum-formed tray. A whitening tray is particularly suitable for whitening the entire dental arch and for patients with high compliance.
Not available in all markets.
- Composition based on hydrogen peroxide with potassium nitrate, sodium fluoridend calcium.
- High gel stability
- Short application schedule of only 1 x 90 minutes per day
- No reservoir required in the tray
- Store at room temperature
Benefits for the dentist
- Minimal dehydration of the teeth, conservative, gentle effect on the teeth.
- Easy system handling, long shelf life of the gel, material-saving.
- Gel does not drip on areas not requiring whitening.
- Saves time and costs when fabricating the tray.