Lastic® function Medium
Lastic® function Medium is a medium viscosity, elastomeric precision impression material based on polysiloxane. Lastic® function Medium produces improved functional impression due to the total working time of 2 minutes. Its high thixotropy prevents uncontrolled flow of material. Ideal for functional and reline impressions.
Not available in all markets.
- Adequate setting characteristics (total working time 2 min., intraoral setting time 5 min.)
- 25% plus or minus tolerance when dispensing the activator
- High thixotropy
Benefits to the Practitioner
- Relaxed, reliable preparation of the impression.
- Setting time can be extended or shortened.
- The highly thixotropy prevents uncontrolled flow of material.