Lastic® 90 fine
Lastic® 90 fine is a low viscosity, thixotropic, elastomeric precision impression material based on polysiloxane. Lastic® 90 fine is a low viscosity, thixotropic material, ideal for use in combination with Lastic® tray materials, e.g. for the two-step and double mix impression techniques.
Not available in all markets.
- User-friendly setting characteristics (total working time 90 sec., intraoral setting time 5 min.)
- Good flow properties thanks to its low viscosity consistency
- Accurate reproduction of preparation detail and dimensions
- Wash material suitable for many applications
- Highly precise
Benefits to the Practitioner
- Prevents uncontrolled flow of the material.
- Impression for optimal prosthetic restorations.
- Cost-effective impression-taking.
- Accurate impressions due to high thixotropy.
- Easy handling