Panasil® Putty Soft
Panasil® Putty Soft is a kneadable, addition-curing, elastomeric precision impression material based on vinyl polysiloxane with low final hardness. Panasil® Putty Soft is a modern classic: The highly efficient impression material guarantees maximum precision and optimal convenience thanks to an intraoral setting time of only 2 minutes.
Panasil® Putty Soft is ideal for use in combination with Panasil® initial contact Regular or Panasil® contact two in one Light.
Not available in all markets.
- Short intraoral setting time of only 2 min.
- Low final hardness
- Good elastic properties
- Pliable consistency
Benefits for the dentist
- Efficient impression-taking, patient-friendly.
- For patients with the problem of a periodontally damaged residual dentition.
- Easy removal from the patient`s mouth.
- Easy handling.
- Good control of the wash material; easy to knead.