Panasil® contact two in one Light
Panasil® contact two in one Light is a low viscosity, addition-curing precision impression material with a very short intraoral setting time. Panasil® contact two in one Light can be ideally combined with the tray materials Panasil® tray Soft Heavy, Panasil® binetics Putty soft and the classic Panasil® putty Soft from the jar.
Not available in all markets.
- First two-step impression material with flexible setting characteristics: Total working time: 30 seconds – 2 min.; Intraoral setting time: 2 minutes
- High thixotropy
- Improved hydrophilic properties
Benefits for the dentist
- Very time-saving with small prosthetic restorations, greater tolerance with complex restorations; increased patient comfort.
- Flows uniformly onto the preparation, even in subgingival areas; highly crisp reproduction of detail.
- Accurate reproduction of subgingival preparation margins due to increased tolerance to residual moisture.