Silosept® is a immersion disinfectant and cleaning agent for dental impressions and laboratory instruments. Infections do not stand a chance with Silosept®: immersion disinfectant disinfects silicone, polyether, alginate and Vinylsiloxanether impressions as well as laboratory instruments and eliminates the relevant spectrum of germs (bacteria, fungi, HBV, HCV, HIV and TbB). The infection chain between the dental office and laboratory is reliably and responsibly interrupted. Silosept® is a granulated material based on active oxygen for immersion disinfection. It combines optimal cleaning with convenient handling in the laboratory and dental office routine: the disinfectant solution should be changed daily and provides the advantage of cleanliness and hygiene.
Not available in all markets.
- Immersion disinfection
- Broad spectrum efficacy
- Concentrate in the tub
- Complimentary labels
- Fully biodegradable
- Cost-effective impression disinfectant
Benefits for the Practitioner
- Reliable, easy wetting of the entire surface.
- Kills all relevant germs (bacteria, fungi, HBV, HCB, HIV and TbB).
- 40 liter immersion solution from one tub of Silosept: minimum storage space, effortless, no unnecessary waste.
- Avoids multiple disinfection procedures in the dental office and laboratory.
- Easy disposal and very environmentally friendly.