Visalys® Core is the first core build-up material with Active-Connect-Technology (ACT). This ensures a reliable bond with most common light-curing and dual-curing, single-step and multi-step adhesives. Visalys® Core is free of Bisphenol A and its derivatives which makes dentist and patient safe about health risks. This material can be placed in the cavity void-free. Visalys® Core is available in dentin and white shades in a 5 ml double syringe and 25 ml cartridge.
Not available in all markets.
- For cores and cementing root posts.
- Dual-curing saves time and provides dependability.
- Firm foundation: high stability due to good compressive strength.
- Active-Connect-Technology: Top bond strength with most common light- and dual-curing one-step and multi-step adhesives.
- Radiopaque and easily trimmed.
- Excellent positional stability yet good flowability and low extrusion force.
- Minimal smear layer, even without light-curing.
Benefits for dentists
- One material for two indications: Optimizes your product portfolio.
- Optional light-curing saves time, self-cures dependably even in deep areas.
- Stable, “seamless” monoblock for cores without weak points.
- The existing adhesive system can still be used.
- Modern product properties for easy and reliable handling.