Futar® Fast is an addition-curing bite registration material based on vinyl polysiloxane with high final hardness (Shore-A-hardness 90) and extra short setting behavior: The working time is 15 seconds with an intraoral setting time of 45 seconds for a total setting time of 1 minute. Futar® Fast not only sets quickly, but can also be conveniently milled and easily cut with a scalpel.
Not available in all markets.
- High final hardness of Shore-A 90
- Low elasticity
- Extra quick working time of 15 seconds, extra short intraoral setting time
- High thixotropy
- Precise results, maximum convenience
Benefits for the dentist
- Can be easily cut with a scalpel and trimmed with rotary instruments; the correct bite relationship can be checked intraorally, as excess material can be easily broken off.
- No elastic rebound when articulating the two models.
- Minimal time required, reduced risk of distortion during intraoral setting; more comfortable for the patient.
- Does not flow into in the interdental spaces, easy removal from the mouth.
- Ensures easy handling and maximum precision.